TO HELP YOU
TO HELP YOU
Many patients just like you are successfully managing their blood pressure (BP) with the help of EDARBI® (azilsartan medoxomil) and EDARBYCLOR® (azilsartan medoxomil/chlorthalidone).
I’m not just 156/110.
I’m not just 160/95.
I’m not just 169/96.
Tools to Help You Do More
Find tools to help you understand, manage, and control your blood pressure.
These resources can be of help.
FAQs About High Blood Pressure
- Eat a healthy diet, including fruits and vegetables.2
- Cut down on salt. Stay away from salty processed foods and read labels to see how much sodium is included.2
- Exercise more to lose weight and improve your overall health.2
- Reduce the amount of alcohol intake.2
- Reduce stress.2
1. Why high blood pressure is a “silent killer.” American Heart Association. Updated November 17, 2017. Accessed November 22, 2021. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/high-blood-pressure/why-high-blood-pressure-is-a-silent-killer
2. Resistant hypertension – high blood pressure that’s hard to treat. American Heart Association. Updated October 31, 2016. Accessed November 22, 2021. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/high-blood-pressure/the-facts-about-high-blood-pressure/resistant-hypertension–high-blood-pressure-thats-hard-to-treat
3. Blood pressure vs. heart rate (pulse). American Heart Association. Updated October 31, 2016. Accessed November 22, 2021. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/high-blood-pressure/the-facts-about-high-blood-pressure/blood-pressure-vs-heart-rate-pulse
4. Managing high blood pressure medications. American Heart Association. Updated October 31, 2016. Accessed November 22, 2021. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/high-blood-pressure/changes-you-can-make-to-manage-high-blood-pressure/managing-high-blood-pressure-medications.
5. Edarbi [package insert]. Atlanta, GA: Azurity/Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC; .
6. Edarbyclor [package insert]. Atlanta, GA: Azurity/Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC; .